Monday, April 19, 2010

How to Cook Everything: The Super Cheap iPhone App!

When I got a Kindle a couple weeks back, one of the first things I downloaded was How to Cook Everything. It's been super handy, great when I want to check a recipe if I'm standing in the green market or grocery store. It was a bit steep at $20, but I figured I'd get my money's worth.
mzl.lxwyymzu.320x480-75.jpg
Well, this morning Bittman himself sent out the following tweet:
Good news. Iphone app for How to Cook Everything http://bit.ly/d4GC3v alive, fabulous, feature-packed, and $1.99. Really. The whole book.
So there you have it. Two bucks, you get the whole book on your iPhone or iPod touch, plus neat features like kitchen timers, shopping lists, and customizable search ("Show me fast vegetarian recipes with spinach in them, iPhone!").

I'm trying not to get too excited, as I haven't really tested the app, but this is basically the one I've been waiting for. This looks good. I'm talking Instapaper good.

How to Cook Everything [iTunes App Store]
blog comments powered by Disqus